| Share facebook twitter | RSS

Opportunities

Opportunities

by Sandhya Adhikari | 09-08-2020 10:31 Comments 5 Comments recommendations 0 recommendations

Photography Contest

Date: 19/08/2020 to TBD     Location: null

Leo Club of Dharan Vijayapur is organizing a 'Photography Contest' to commemorate 'World Photography Day' (August 19) on the theme 'Exposure to Nepal' . Capture something relevant to the theme and be a part of it by sending your photographs.

Rules and Regulations for Photography Contest:
1. Take a picture that captures the theme 'Exposure to Nepal' and submit it in JEPG format by August 16 through the form below.
2. All the photographs will be posted on our official page within 24 hours of submission.
3. The likes and reactions till August 22 on the picture posted on our official page will be valid. The person liking or reacting should also like the page to have their like/reaction valid.
4. The likes and reactions will account for 40% of the final judgement and remaining 60% is decided by the jury. (It includes creativity, photographic quality, genuineness, and authenticity.)
5. The winner will be announced on August 23.

Rules and Regulations of Photography Contest:
1. Photo/Image should portray different places,things giving exposure to Nepal.
2. Image taken/photographed either by Camera or any Electronic Devices (Mobile, Tablet, Go-pro, Drone, etc.) will be accepted. 
3. Photo/Image should be original and NOT published in any forms before the competition (Except social medias like, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) 
4. An individual can be able to submit only with one Photo/Image. Multiple entries will NOT be allowed and subject to disqualify. (Clarification: One individual/participant may send ONLY ONE photo in this competition). 
5. The competition is open for online submissions only. Submissions will not be accepted through unofficial channel and also after the given deadline. 
6. Participant MUST provide a CAPTION or DESCRIPTION of the image through form.
7. All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
8. The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
9. Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the image is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the photo. 
10. Advanced editing used to create illusions, deceptions and/or manipulations, and the adding and removing of significant elements within the frame is prohibited. Violators will be removed from the contest, stripped of any prize(s), and banned from entering future contests. 
11. Photos that portray or otherwise include inappropriate and/or offensive content, including provocative nudity, violence, human rights and/or environmental violation, and/or any other contents deemed to be contrary to the law, religious, cultural & moral traditions and practices of Nepal, are strictly prohibited and will be immediately discarded.
12. All the finalist are requested to submit original photograph for the purpose of authentication. 
13. The final judgement will be based upon the reactions on the post that accounts for 40% and remaining 60% is decided by the jury (includes creativity, photographic quality, genuineness and authenticity). 
14. Make sure that the one reacting to your photograph should also like the official Facebook page of Leo club of Dharan Vijayapur to consider it as a vote.
15.Use of auto-liker or such other apps for increasing likes will disqualify the participant.
16. All the photographs will be posted on our official Facebook page 24 hours after the submission.
17. The last date for submission of the photographs is on 16th August, 2020.
18. The likes and reactions till 22nd August on the picture posted on our official page will be valid.
19. The results and the winners will be announced electronically through our social media handles on 23rd August, 2020. 

The Winner will receive a cash prize of Rs 1000 and the Runner up will receive a cash prize of Rs 500 along with e-certificates to all the participants.
 
You can send your photographs to 
lcdvijayapur@gmail.com
For further queries feel free to send mails to our club or at binitapoudelnp@gmail.com

#exposuretonepal
#photography
photography contest

5 Comments

Paras Kunwar

  • Paras Kunwar says :
    Thanks for sharing
    Posted 12-08-2020 15:58

Aarati Khatri

  • Aarati Khatri says :
    Thank you for letting us know about it.
    Posted 09-08-2020 14:05

Meena Pandey

  • Meena Pandey says :
    Thanks for sharing.
    Posted 09-08-2020 12:07

ALOK DHAKAL

  • ALOK DHAKAL says :
    Wow, thanks for letting us know!
    Posted 09-08-2020 11:59

Sonika Pariyar

  • Sonika Pariyar says :
    Wow !

    Thanks for sharing!

    Posted 09-08-2020 11:37

Post a comment

Please sign in

Opportunities

Resources